January here we come, it is the beginning of the New Year, the perfect time to begin a “New You.”
I don’t know about you, but come the first of January I am not always ready to begin the New Year running. What I do know is that we are in the perfect time to plan. The season of winter, the essence of the element of water, is a time when our intuition is high and it is the perfect time to indulge in our dreamtime with relish. This is the time to ride along with Mother Nature, the time to go with her flow, planting the seeds we wish to sprout in the spring.
Does dreaming your dream make it so? Yes it can - but we must engage in our dreams by putting action into them. We need to Do something to Move Something – Einstein said “Nothing happens until something moves.” If we want something to be different we need to do something different. We always have a partner inside us waiting for direction - our subconscious. Our thoughts are number one! Our thoughts connect to our emotions, our emotions create the vibrations we attract. When we mindfully direct our thoughts to connect with the emotions and feelings of our choosing, we become the water and life begins flowing effortlessly. Aligning our spoken words with our self-talk is the most powerful change we can make.
“Keep It Simple Schweetheart” (I say this with my best Humphrey Bogart impression)
1. The First Words We Think when we awake each day should be sweet, positive and filled with love and gratitude.
2. Create Fabulous Firsts: What we see is what we become whether we are conscious of it or not. We must notice how we feel, and all our “Firsts” should be “Fabulous.”
3. Identify Our Dreams: Choose the dreams that expand our hearts, which connect with our passions. Be specific.
4. Make Your Plan: Create the plan that works for YOU. When we are realistic in our goals, being gentle with ourselves, all is easier. Isn’t it true we attract more smiles with honey than vinegar?!
5. Love it or Lose it: Keep only those objects that make us feel good. Clear out and de-clutter- this makes room for new opportunities coming our way. It can be as simple as clearing out a drawer.
6. A Clear Fresh Start – Everything is clear when we can see through our windows, all the light bulbs are working and we see our beauty reflected in our mirrors.
7. Stock the Fridge with an abundance of fresh nutritious foods. A colorful fruit bowl connects our vibration to health and wellbeing. Oranges and tangerines represent money and prosperity; apples symbolize good health and safety.
8. Our Appearance, Our Actions, Our Attitudes, set the tone for the New Year. Be the vibration we want to attract.
9. Have Fun! When we are filled with love and laughter we are unstoppable!
Lois Kramer-Perez, CHt. is a Certified Feng Shui Practitioner & Educator working with people creating healthy abundant lifestyles embracing the feng shui principles for people, places and things. Visit loiskramerperez.com for your free gift. 201.906.5767 email@example.com